View Profile kanamomashouse

All 14 Movie Reviews

10 w/ Responses

nice.

alot better than the first ones. :D

thx man. :D

epic.

this movie deserves all the awards that it got. its a amazing madness tribute. also i like the music to.

sup.

ill bet you spent quite awhile on these. their good.

yers i sure did.

soo amazing.

the part with the elivator is the best part of this whole movie. nice job.

yes it was guiness. :3

this is one actin packed movie.

i love all the action you put in this movie. great job. you are one awesome bus driver.

horrible once again.

you really gotta start practicing before you submit this sttuff ok? please stop these arent good. it was really choppy. try again. this was just as bad as the madness test lol 2.

7IsUnlucky responds:

oh yes and you're tons better than me at art and animation

it has 356 frames and it sucks!

it had bad movement it was to short it was choopy and the drawings were bad. try to fix that please.

this was...

not as good as i though it was gunna be.... im kinda dissapointed. i though this was gunna be alot cooler and more action packed! >:D but it wasnt...... thats all.

ErgoEngan responds:

great...that was my goal :3

no never again....

now dont complain cause i gave this a 1 ok? it was seriously horrible and like 70% of the stuff was just ripped of krinkels! you really need some practice and some fresh ideas. ok?

NewgroundsDummie responds:

hahah...i got fresh ideas :)

krinkels...........

this stufff was amazing. you have really improved in your animating skills since madness 1. the biggest noticable improvement is how the blood and the areas where the bullets hit look a lot more realistic then they ever did in madness 2 reedemer. you are a great flash animator and that is why i truly cannot wait for madness 8.

I am the one and only God. I AM Kanamomashouse. I rule over the KanamomasVerse.

Kana Momashouse @kanamomashouse